This new G profile is designed to improve the efficiency and sustainability of the recycling process. The profile has a unique shape to reduce material loss and wear of the conveyor belt. Because the profile is in single V shape, double V shape and triple V shape, the product is better spread over the belt. This ensures a better grip on the material to be transported and therefore less waste. It ensures that the product does not only run centrally over the belt in the middle. The profile ensures that the material on the belt is gradually distributed over the entire belt width. This way the conveyor belt will last longer.
Through these years of experience, we have now gained our knowledge to develop this new
G Profile in such a way that this profile has several advantages:
- Pitch shortened from 330 mm to 250 mm for higher capacity.
- Double V & Triple V profile for improved product spread and reduced wear.
- Up to 2,400 mm belt width!
- Improved support return on carrier rollers due to improved profile turnover.
- Profile available on numerous belt constructions!
- Together we create, we allow customers to prototype!
LBS specializes in the manufacturing of conveyor belts and related products. We employ modern machinery and equipment to design and fabricate customized conveyor belts. Read here more about our new G profile.
At LBS, we are committed to achieving 100% customer satisfaction. We work closely with our clients to provide tailor-made solutions that meet their specific requirements. If you have any questions about our new G profile or any other inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our team of specialists is dedicated to assisting you.